Constructionpalooza is the name I’ve coined for the abundant construction projects littering my home state of Illinois. Construction projects that seemingly NEVER end. For some reason it takes people five months to make new sidewalks. You’d think the workers would be laying bricks of gold. Gold certainly excavated by the construction workers themselves. It would be the only logical reason for the delay. I don’t understand why a project is started, then abandoned for a week, then renewed, then abandoned. This has been the story of my life this summer.
Not only have these projects become of great annoyance, but for some reason the architect of these renovations decided to “fix” an area and its many alternative routes, AT THE SAME TIME. Just another genius leader. Must be a relative of Emanuel. Or Boehner. Or Pelosi. As Mother Nature bypasses the fall season and blankets America with freezing temperatures I can only hope the projects will be done before the first snowfall.
Here’s hoping for an end to Constructionpalooza.
Never liked you. Surely won’t miss you.
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @DavidHaugh: No doubt on that one. Jordan Howard scores game-winning TD to upset Steelers 23-17 in OT. 4 hours ago
- What a finish. Wow. #BearDown 4 hours ago
- Finished reading #SpoilerAlertTheHeroDies today. What a beautiful memoir. @MichaelAusiello #smurfsareawesome #KitCowan #MisterScooch #love 1 week ago
- Hey Nacho, what about grabbing them by the pussy? twitter.com/cnn/status/912… 3 hours ago
- RT @Reddy: Jared Kushner used private email to conduct White House business, with an account set up after the election https://t.co/GOw670d… 4 hours ago
- Love how nobody stopped playing but ruled out of bounds. Stupid call. #BearsVsSteelers 4 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @ASlavitt: NEW: What would Graham-Cassidy ACA repeal mean for women? RT if useful. https://t.co/NRV2ohXyO7 4 days ago
- You're a fucking shithead, @realDonaldTrump. twitter.com/cnbcnow/status… 4 days ago
- Hey, @GOP. It's really not that hard to NOT be assholes. #Trumpcare 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Mom hires strippers for son’s 16th birthday party
- Newsweek: Is College a Lousy Investment?
- Stacie Halas, a California Teacher fired for Porn Past, loses appeal
- What’s wrong with "American Idol?"
- Top 10 Pizzas
- Stephanie Cutter: Women aren’t concerned with the last four years
- Carla McKinney, a Colorado teacher, is reprimanded for posting topless photos on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian isn’t fat, she’s pregnant...