Constructionpalooza is the name I’ve coined for the abundant construction projects littering my home state of Illinois. Construction projects that seemingly NEVER end. For some reason it takes people five months to make new sidewalks. You’d think the workers would be laying bricks of gold. Gold certainly excavated by the construction workers themselves. It would be the only logical reason for the delay. I don’t understand why a project is started, then abandoned for a week, then renewed, then abandoned. This has been the story of my life this summer.
Not only have these projects become of great annoyance, but for some reason the architect of these renovations decided to “fix” an area and its many alternative routes, AT THE SAME TIME. Just another genius leader. Must be a relative of Emanuel. Or Boehner. Or Pelosi. As Mother Nature bypasses the fall season and blankets America with freezing temperatures I can only hope the projects will be done before the first snowfall.
Here’s hoping for an end to Constructionpalooza.
Never liked you. Surely won’t miss you.
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- @beetrinh I was thinking the same thing. They were on #windycitylive and they said they think they didn't start dating until afterwards. 1 day ago
- @beetrinh Would she rather be with someone she is compatible with or simply one who is "ready" to propose a month… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @beetrinh Exactly! The fact that she thinks this is a negative baffled me. 1 day ago
- @davesund Not a veteran, either, and his moral conviction (centered around him) confuses me. Don't know why religio… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- Twitter, I can die now. Just two more election cycles! #2024 twitter.com/juliedicaro/st… 8 hours ago
- @JulieDiCaro For the record, I'm a policy student, if that qualifies me for that WH job. #ConflictOfInterest? 😝 8 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- RT @MarlowNYC: Since Trump is in Paris, a reminder that his reaction to the Charlie Hebdo massacre was the absolute worst: https://t.co/l3M… 6 days ago
- You're a stupid asshole, @DonaldJTrumpJr. twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg… 6 days ago
- RT @SheThePeoplePod: Episode 14 on Elizabeth Blackwell is presented by @_CameliaBakes! Custom orders are 30% off if you mention STP at http… 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carla McKinney, a Colorado teacher, is reprimanded for posting topless photos on Twitter
- Newsweek: Is College a Lousy Investment?
- ABC News highlights Chicago gang violence
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Steph Strayer posts photo of “cheating husband” on Facebook to shame him
- Sebastian De La Cruz Garners Racist Backlash Following Performance at the NBA Finals
- KTVU News Station Tricked in Reading False Names of Asiana Flight 214 Pilots
- The Wolverine (2013)
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Prisoners (2013)