With this being our 100th post we wanted to dedicate our “Praise of the Week” to you the reader. The time has seemingly “flown” by since we started this fledgling blog in late August. What we hoped to accomplish was to begin a debate on topics from people who truly represent the general public. Not from political pundits who offer a skew of the reality of the debate; but from everyday Americans who understand the concept of compromise.
What we received is an overwhelming response from you the reader. We encourage everyone to offer their opinion. We sincerely appreciate every single like, comment, email or tweet we’ve received. Well maybe not every comment 🙂 As much as we welcome debate we don’t welcome personal attacks. If you can’t argue your point without spewing hateful rhetoric, then please continue on. We really don’t care what you have to say.
We hope you continue to suggest topics and offer your opinion.
We thank you for your commitment to this blog.
We truly couldn’t have done this without your support.
Thank you! 🙂
Twitter: @adrakontaidis @MariamsMusings @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- This episode of #Scandal is a waste of my time. Am I supposed to believe Quinn is dead? It takes any gravity away… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenKing: Coming in May. https://t.co/3eVvnWYYSB 2 days ago
- RT @RamblersMBB: Recap/Video - #Loyola picked up its first win at Redbird Arena since 1991 tonight as it defeated @Redbird_MBB, 68-61! http… 1 week ago
- This show is pretty good so far. #AmericanCrimeStoryVERSACE @iseeskiesofblue @HamiltonHilary 1 hour ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: The notion R’s are entitled to D votes to break 60 without negotiating with them is bizarre. If you say take it or leave… 20 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: I love that @SenateMajLdr is pretending to care about CHIP kids. Dude, YOU LET CHIP EXPIRE NEARLY 120 DAYS AGO and then tri… 21 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Top 10 Favorite Books
- Documents prove Ambassador Chris Stevens had requested more security
- Stacie Halas, a California Teacher fired for Porn Past, loses appeal
- Forbes: Why Rating Your Doctor is Bad for Your Health
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- 5 Facts about the 4th of July
- We’re the Millers (2013)
- Newsweek: Moral Injury-- the hidden injury our soldiers incur while at war