With this being our 100th post we wanted to dedicate our “Praise of the Week” to you the reader. The time has seemingly “flown” by since we started this fledgling blog in late August. What we hoped to accomplish was to begin a debate on topics from people who truly represent the general public. Not from political pundits who offer a skew of the reality of the debate; but from everyday Americans who understand the concept of compromise.
What we received is an overwhelming response from you the reader. We encourage everyone to offer their opinion. We sincerely appreciate every single like, comment, email or tweet we’ve received. Well maybe not every comment 🙂 As much as we welcome debate we don’t welcome personal attacks. If you can’t argue your point without spewing hateful rhetoric, then please continue on. We really don’t care what you have to say.
We hope you continue to suggest topics and offer your opinion.
We thank you for your commitment to this blog.
We truly couldn’t have done this without your support.
Thank you! 🙂
Twitter: @adrakontaidis @MariamsMusings @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- Very impressed with my 1st box of #ImperfectProduce excited to #cookugly @Imperfectfruit https://t.co/seMUvNUvqD 18 hours ago
- RT @tomi_adeyemi: you guys absolutely melted my heart and made it explode with unicorn glitter 💖💖💖 thank you for an incredible first #bookc… 2 weeks ago
- Great first visit to @RPMItalianChi to celebrate my 30th birthday. So many tasty options, we left feeling very f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DriXander: Sr. Thea Bowman was mentioned in the podcast, you should check out her speech to the Catholic Bishops in 1989: https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @CNN: All five living first ladies — three Democrats and two Republicans — have criticized the White House's "zero-tolerance" policy, wh… 3 days ago
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: The administration’s current family separation policy is an affront to the decency of the American people, and contrary… 3 days ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “If you didn’t want your kids to be taken away you shouldn’t have come here illegally” say the people who inexplicably t… 1 day ago
- Hey, asshat. Just say that you don’t want to be living among brown people in the USA. Your racism is grossly obviou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What the fuck are you rallying for, you disgusting buffoon? twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Amanda Berry's decision to go out garners criticism
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- Blue Jasmine (2013)
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- Decatur School Principal Shames Female Students for Wearing “Short Shorts”
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses