Disturbing Viral Video Shows Mother Forcing Toddler to get Tattoo
A video of a mother forcing her child to get a tattoo went viral over the weekend. In the video, the toddler is held by his mother (allegedly) while a tattoo artist brands his young body. The toddler is heard crying profusely in opposition.
There is still much information unknown. There is no confirmation that indeed the woman in the video is his mother. Some sources say the video was filmed in Havana, Cuba and is of a three-year-old boy. Another source says that the people involved are a part of the cult Growing in Grace International Ministry. The child was reportedly being branded with the mark of the cult: “666.”
No matter the whereabouts or the reason this video is extremely disturbing. The child does not want the tattoo. I think this is a form of child abuse. The child should be taken away from the “mother.”
I read some comments online and some people wrote that she should be able to do whatever she wants. They don’t see the difference between a tattoo and piercings. I see the difference. Do you?
What do you think?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- Watched #DunkirkMovie . Still processing what I think of it. Overall a good movie. 4 hours ago
- @beetrinh I was thinking the same thing. They were on #windycitylive and they said they think they didn't start dating until afterwards. 5 days ago
- @beetrinh Would she rather be with someone she is compatible with or simply one who is "ready" to propose a month… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @roddreher: In the end, Trump will force conservatives to decide if they love rule of law more than they hate liberals. I'm not confiden… 2 hours ago
- RT @SenFeinstein: We saw what happened in the House of Representatives. They passed a bill after everyone thought it was dead. We can’t let… 2 hours ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: Then it won't be testimony. twitter.com/jaketapper/sta… 2 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- Myself. I majored in Communications and English. Also, @SarahSpain. twitter.com/itsmj254/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @andylassner: Since it's become a great trend in movies, let's remake the current presidency with a woman. 2 days ago
- Are you fucking serious with this shit, @realDonaldTrump??? twitter.com/juddlegum/stat… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carla McKinney, a Colorado teacher, is reprimanded for posting topless photos on Twitter
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- Top 10 Pizzas
- Top 10 Favorite TV Shows
- Jimmy Kimmel and Aunt Chippy Present Miracle Sponge
- Newsweek: Is College a Lousy Investment?
- Electoral College should be eliminated
- Mom hires strippers for son’s 16th birthday party
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?