Disturbing Viral Video Shows Mother Forcing Toddler to get Tattoo
A video of a mother forcing her child to get a tattoo went viral over the weekend. In the video, the toddler is held by his mother (allegedly) while a tattoo artist brands his young body. The toddler is heard crying profusely in opposition.
There is still much information unknown. There is no confirmation that indeed the woman in the video is his mother. Some sources say the video was filmed in Havana, Cuba and is of a three-year-old boy. Another source says that the people involved are a part of the cult Growing in Grace International Ministry. The child was reportedly being branded with the mark of the cult: “666.”
No matter the whereabouts or the reason this video is extremely disturbing. The child does not want the tattoo. I think this is a form of child abuse. The child should be taken away from the “mother.”
I read some comments online and some people wrote that she should be able to do whatever she wants. They don’t see the difference between a tattoo and piercings. I see the difference. Do you?
What do you think?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- Very impressed with my 1st box of #ImperfectProduce excited to #cookugly @Imperfectfruit https://t.co/seMUvNUvqD 18 hours ago
- RT @tomi_adeyemi: you guys absolutely melted my heart and made it explode with unicorn glitter 💖💖💖 thank you for an incredible first #bookc… 2 weeks ago
- Great first visit to @RPMItalianChi to celebrate my 30th birthday. So many tasty options, we left feeling very f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DriXander: Sr. Thea Bowman was mentioned in the podcast, you should check out her speech to the Catholic Bishops in 1989: https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @CNN: All five living first ladies — three Democrats and two Republicans — have criticized the White House's "zero-tolerance" policy, wh… 3 days ago
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: The administration’s current family separation policy is an affront to the decency of the American people, and contrary… 3 days ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “If you didn’t want your kids to be taken away you shouldn’t have come here illegally” say the people who inexplicably t… 1 day ago
- Hey, asshat. Just say that you don’t want to be living among brown people in the USA. Your racism is grossly obviou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What the fuck are you rallying for, you disgusting buffoon? twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Amanda Berry's decision to go out garners criticism
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- Blue Jasmine (2013)
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- Decatur School Principal Shames Female Students for Wearing “Short Shorts”
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses