Ryan Lochte Interview Causes News Anchors to Lose it on Set
Real Talk is constantly evolving and maturing as a blog. In the coming days I will begin posting my rant and praise of the week again. I know it has been a while since I last posted one. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new theme. It is my viral video of the week. Please let me know what you think. I try to post on varying subjects. I don’t want every post on this blog to be very serious in nature.
This week I am posting a funny video of an interview two news anchors conducted with Olympian Ryan Lochte. Ryan was promoting his new reality show on the E! Network called “What would Ryan Lochte do?” The video has since gone viral.
Although their reaction is funny, I happen to think it was quite immature and unprofessional. Regardless of what your impression of Ryan happens to be he is still your guest. As news anchors there should be some sort of professional decorum throughout the broadcast. I ultimately think the anchors made more of fool of themselves than Ryan did.
What do you think of the news segment?
What do you think of a weekly viral video?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @actualerin: Theon Greyjoy gets picked up by Gendry, still rowin the boat since season 3. He's so swole from rowing he's now played by d… 10 hours ago
- RT @Cubs: Cubs win! Final: #Cubs 5, #STLCards 3. https://t.co/DvqiLndb4y 1 day ago
- Great episode of #GameOfThrones going to ignore the fact that there are only 5 episodes left this season. 😒 1 day ago
- RT @AlyssaMastro44: imagine if a woman 36 yrs old, met with some dodgy dudes and then claimed "inexperience" and imagine she is Senior Advi… 5 hours ago
- RT @1BabyBye: Before I see one more tweet saying Obama never met with the Boy Scouts. https://t.co/YqUOWYd9Bg 6 hours ago
- RT @mattmfm: People who were Boy Scouts as a kid: - Barack Obama - GWB - Bill Clinton People who were not: - Donald Trump https://t.co… 6 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I don't think I'll forget that Boy Scouts speech. The President of the United States is indoctrinating children into hat… 12 hours ago
- RT @igorvolsky: This is truly disturbing to watch and scary to think of what Trump is doing to America's children. twitter.com/igorvolsky/sta… 12 hours ago
- Hey, @benzobrist18. I think you need a new walk-up song. There's only so much "Benny! Benny! Benny and the jets!" one can take. 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Newsweek: Is College a Lousy Investment?
- Carla McKinney, a Colorado teacher, is reprimanded for posting topless photos on Twitter
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- Jim Carrey will "boycott" new movie “Kick Ass 2”
- Should you be able to name your baby ‘Messiah’?
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Disney’s “Frozen” is overrated
- Newsweek: Moral Injury-- the hidden injury our soldiers incur while at war