Ryan Lochte Interview Causes News Anchors to Lose it on Set
Real Talk is constantly evolving and maturing as a blog. In the coming days I will begin posting my rant and praise of the week again. I know it has been a while since I last posted one. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new theme. It is my viral video of the week. Please let me know what you think. I try to post on varying subjects. I don’t want every post on this blog to be very serious in nature.
This week I am posting a funny video of an interview two news anchors conducted with Olympian Ryan Lochte. Ryan was promoting his new reality show on the E! Network called “What would Ryan Lochte do?” The video has since gone viral.
Although their reaction is funny, I happen to think it was quite immature and unprofessional. Regardless of what your impression of Ryan happens to be he is still your guest. As news anchors there should be some sort of professional decorum throughout the broadcast. I ultimately think the anchors made more of fool of themselves than Ryan did.
What do you think of the news segment?
What do you think of a weekly viral video?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- #The100Season4finale was pretty good. Looking forward to season 5. 22 hours ago
- @TheGameSurvivor And yet not a single question to some of the other contestants. 😲 2 days ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: #GoTS7 begins 7.16 on @HBO. #GameofThrones https://t.co/N3L2HJuEnZ 3 days ago
- RT @MalcolmNance: Absolutely Right! twitter.com/bigjondaniel/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: If Hillary Clinton's son-in-law wanted secret back channel comms with the Russians, I and every other GOPer would be goi… 1 hour ago
- RT @samswey: White privilege is being able to assault someone, not get arrested, then go on to win election to Congress the next day. 1 hour ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- .@realDonaldTrump, you're a piece of shit. twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @jk_rowling: It accomplished the aim of expressing compassion, respect and solidarity. Do you sneer at funeral flowers, too? https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: It is most often styled as an open compound as a noun: 'body slam.' As a verb, hyphenate: 'body-slam.' https://t.co/m1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- Mom hires strippers for son’s 16th birthday party
- CVS/Pharmacy to mandate employees to undergo regular health screenings or pay a “surcharge”
- LeBron James is overrated
- Remember the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Prisoners (2013)
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Top 10 Pizzas