Ryan Lochte Interview Causes News Anchors to Lose it on Set
Real Talk is constantly evolving and maturing as a blog. In the coming days I will begin posting my rant and praise of the week again. I know it has been a while since I last posted one. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new theme. It is my viral video of the week. Please let me know what you think. I try to post on varying subjects. I don’t want every post on this blog to be very serious in nature.
This week I am posting a funny video of an interview two news anchors conducted with Olympian Ryan Lochte. Ryan was promoting his new reality show on the E! Network called “What would Ryan Lochte do?” The video has since gone viral.
Although their reaction is funny, I happen to think it was quite immature and unprofessional. Regardless of what your impression of Ryan happens to be he is still your guest. As news anchors there should be some sort of professional decorum throughout the broadcast. I ultimately think the anchors made more of fool of themselves than Ryan did.
What do you think of the news segment?
What do you think of a weekly viral video?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- And that is why I love the game of #Survivor. #SurvivorGameChangers 4 days ago
- Finally getting to read #TheStand by @StephenKing. 200 pages in and I've become very paranoid of anyone that sneezes or coughs 1 week ago
- Lol twitter.com/MensHumor/stat… 1 week ago
- Introducing the newest member of the Pera clan, Dottie Hinson. And… instagram.com/p/BSHuJj_gj8hE… 10 hours ago
- Love is... watching A League of Their Own with your best friend and you're both crying, again, even though you know… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- @fouriv they want Elliot's baby. 1 day ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- I'm super excited to announce the launch of my home bakery business, Camelia Bakes! I am now… instagram.com/p/BR3TslFjPKf/ 6 days ago
- I can finally read the @GetOutMovie Wiki page and everything else online about it. See you all in about 3 days. @JordanPeele 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: What kind of man "dreams" all his life about limiting health care for the indigent? A man without empathy, a man without h… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Top 10 Pizzas
- Jimmy Kimmel and Aunt Chippy Present Miracle Sponge
- Suspect #2 is captured; now let us not forget the Victims
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Should you be able to name your baby ‘Messiah’?
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Why is “The Walking Dead” so popular?