Ryan Lochte Interview Causes News Anchors to Lose it on Set
Real Talk is constantly evolving and maturing as a blog. In the coming days I will begin posting my rant and praise of the week again. I know it has been a while since I last posted one. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new theme. It is my viral video of the week. Please let me know what you think. I try to post on varying subjects. I don’t want every post on this blog to be very serious in nature.
This week I am posting a funny video of an interview two news anchors conducted with Olympian Ryan Lochte. Ryan was promoting his new reality show on the E! Network called “What would Ryan Lochte do?” The video has since gone viral.
Although their reaction is funny, I happen to think it was quite immature and unprofessional. Regardless of what your impression of Ryan happens to be he is still your guest. As news anchors there should be some sort of professional decorum throughout the broadcast. I ultimately think the anchors made more of fool of themselves than Ryan did.
What do you think of the news segment?
What do you think of a weekly viral video?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- This episode of #Scandal is a waste of my time. Am I supposed to believe Quinn is dead? It takes any gravity away… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenKing: Coming in May. https://t.co/3eVvnWYYSB 2 days ago
- RT @RamblersMBB: Recap/Video - #Loyola picked up its first win at Redbird Arena since 1991 tonight as it defeated @Redbird_MBB, 68-61! http… 1 week ago
- This show is pretty good so far. #AmericanCrimeStoryVERSACE @iseeskiesofblue @HamiltonHilary 1 hour ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: The notion R’s are entitled to D votes to break 60 without negotiating with them is bizarre. If you say take it or leave… 20 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: I love that @SenateMajLdr is pretending to care about CHIP kids. Dude, YOU LET CHIP EXPIRE NEARLY 120 DAYS AGO and then tri… 21 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Top 10 Favorite Books
- Documents prove Ambassador Chris Stevens had requested more security
- Stacie Halas, a California Teacher fired for Porn Past, loses appeal
- Forbes: Why Rating Your Doctor is Bad for Your Health
- Don't think racism is an issue these days? Just go on Instagram (and other social media).
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- 5 Facts about the 4th of July
- We’re the Millers (2013)
- Newsweek: Moral Injury-- the hidden injury our soldiers incur while at war