Ryan Lochte Interview Causes News Anchors to Lose it on Set
Real Talk is constantly evolving and maturing as a blog. In the coming days I will begin posting my rant and praise of the week again. I know it has been a while since I last posted one. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new theme. It is my viral video of the week. Please let me know what you think. I try to post on varying subjects. I don’t want every post on this blog to be very serious in nature.
This week I am posting a funny video of an interview two news anchors conducted with Olympian Ryan Lochte. Ryan was promoting his new reality show on the E! Network called “What would Ryan Lochte do?” The video has since gone viral.
Although their reaction is funny, I happen to think it was quite immature and unprofessional. Regardless of what your impression of Ryan happens to be he is still your guest. As news anchors there should be some sort of professional decorum throughout the broadcast. I ultimately think the anchors made more of fool of themselves than Ryan did.
What do you think of the news segment?
What do you think of a weekly viral video?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @ZachZaidman: Jordan Howard helped lead #Bears to their first road win in 658 days https://t.co/hYzglYkDtU 1 day ago
- RT @NickFriedell: Theo on setting up the rotation for Dodgers: “We’ll figure it out on the plane before the heavy drinking starts.” Ha. 3 days ago
- RT @NHLBlackhawks: Well that was a nice way to start the season. #HAWKSWIN https://t.co/rRiZDpgzMl 1 week ago
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: Grateful to be @ConstitutionCtr with my dear friend @JoeBiden for the #LibertyMedal Award Cermony in #Philadelphia https… 1 hour ago
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: Deeply humbled to receive @ConstitutionCtr's 2017 #LibertyMedal from my dear friend @JoeBiden. Thank you for this great… 1 hour ago
- When you randomly receive a book in the mail, but instead of being… instagram.com/p/BaU8RhjAQskJ… 4 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @rejectedjokes: THIS IS FUCKING INSANE! EVERY DAY THERE IS A NEW REASON TO YELL "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!" twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 5 hours ago
- Assholes. twitter.com/jessicavalenti… 5 hours ago
- #MeToo https://t.co/GgknlzWAGI 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses
- LeBron James is overrated
- USC says Woman wasn’t Raped Because Alleged ASSAILANT didn’t Orgasm
- Top 10 Pizzas
- Prisoners (2013)
- Winter Storm Saturn brings Chicago its biggest snowfall this season
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Jim Carrey will "boycott" new movie “Kick Ass 2”