Top 10 Favorite Snacks
This week I am sharing my favorite snack foods. For the past month I have been posting my “Top 10 List.” Every week I share my favorites in a different category. Readers have so far enjoyed the posts. I hope you share your favorite snacks. I’ve realized in making these lists that narrowing any category into just ten is rather difficult; more so than one would think.
Nevertheless, here are my favorite snacks:
1. Edy’s Slow Churned Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Seems only fitting I include an ice cream on my list on “National Ice Cream Day.” I love eating ice cream. Much to my own physical detriment of course (too much isn’t good for the waistline). My favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough. Edy’s version is the best. I literally avoid the ice cream aisle at the grocery store because I know otherwise I am going to purchase the yummy treat. There’s something so pleasing about the smoothness of ice cream; especially during the recent heat wave.
2. Matt’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are my favorite store-bought cookies. I simply cannot eat just one of these tasty vessels of bliss. Give me a couple of cookies and a glass of milk and I am one happy camper. When it comes to devouring cookies I am a purist. I like the simplicity and brilliance of a chocolate chip cookie.
3. Hostess Cupcakes
Can you honestly look at that picture and not tell me don’t want to eat one of those cupcakes? If you can, then there’s something wrong with you. Maybe you just don’t have a sweet tooth. I loved eating these delicious treats. I usually would purchase them in the two-pack container. I don’t know a single person that has had a cupcake and didn’t gulp it with a giant smile.
4. Little Debbie Swiss Rolls
Like the cupcakes, these two-bite treats are nostalgic of my childhood. The snack is a chocolate cake rolled alongside a decadent, white cream. Now I might not be great at describing the rolls, but I think the picture speaks for itself. How can you pass these up?
5. Sun Chips (Originals)
These are my favorite chips to eat. I actually have some at home. Not only do they taste good, but they are one of the “healthier” chips to consume. They come in many different flavors, but I like the originals the best.
6. Snyder’s of Hanover Snaps Pretzels
These are my favorite pretzels to eat. What makes these the best is the taste and the size. Many times you can buy pretzels that are really thick. The snaps are bite-sized and truly act as a snack-food.
7. World’s Finest Chocolate Caramel Bar
Besides my evident preference for chocolate, I love caramel. This bar combines my two favorites. It is the best caramel bar I’ve ever had. I remember selling these bars for school fundraisers. I would often purchase these for myself, while leaving the almond alternatives for my buyers (yes, I was a devious, young child).
Give me fruit over vegetables any day of the week. I literally could eat an entire watermelon. That’s how much I love this fruit. There’s nothing more refreshing (except maybe iced lemonade) on a warm day. I prefer my watermelon cold. Warm watermelon doesn’t have the same great taste.
9. Fiber One Brownie
While a relatively new product, these snacks have become amongst by favorite. Packing only 90 calories they make a great snack in between meals. Who doesn’t like a brownie? I also decided to add the snack to appease my “healthy” followers. 🙂
10. Hershey’s Cookies ’n’ Cream Bar
Lastly, this bar is the perfect option for those who like cookies and cream, but would want to eat it on the go. As much as I like cookies and cream ice cream you can’t practically carry it around. This bar is the perfect alternative.
What snack should have I included in my list? (I know one person in particular is going to say Twinkies)
If I’ve made you hungry, then I will this as a successful post!
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
Check out my past lists:
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @GameOfThrones: #GoTS7 begins 7.16 on @HBO. #GameofThrones https://t.co/N3L2HJuEnZ 3 hours ago
- RT @BlackGirlNerds: #BlackLightning is LIT! Literally! https://t.co/Zlv7YT6FKz 5 days ago
- @_Camelia David is an example of what the show is supposed to be about. Not dancers or gymnasts being "perfect" every week. 1 week ago
- RT @SenWarren: .@realDonaldTrump promised not to cut Social Security. I’ve looked at the budget, & here it is: $73B in Social Security cuts… 2 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Trump hires personal lawyer for Russia investigation: reports hill.cm/ZxWYFst https://t.co/6s5NLESkUE 2 hours ago
- RT @LBardugo: SoC is on sale! Dare I say... it's a steal? (I am so sorry. So deeply sorry.) twitter.com/FierceReads/st… 2 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- Well, aren't you a piece of shit, Geraldo. twitter.com/geraldorivera/… 1 day ago
- RT @Glenn_Kitson: Manchester Muslim doctors working through the night, Manchester Muslim taxi drivers taking people home for free. You don'… 1 day ago