Stephen Colbert Mocks the Royal Baby Watch (07/23/2013)
Anyone who has read my post Why all the Fuss over the Royal Baby knows that I am beyond the point of fatigue when it comes to the “royal baby watch.” I sincerely wish the child good health, but I will never understand nor consent to the over-saturation of coverage on a birth. Yes, a birth. You’d think people had never heard of a baby being born. Someone told me that people care about the birth because it’s historic. I replied: “So was my birth.”
Luckily, I am not the only one who finds this whole sensationalism ridiculous. On yesterday’s episode of “The Colbert Report” host Stephen Colbert mocked the whole story. I have chosen to once again use a segment from his show as my “viral video of the week.” (And yes, I’ve realized this might not be a viral video; at least not yet.) Last week, I shared Colbert’s hilarious take on Asiana Airlines and KTVU.
Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do!
My favorite part is the surprised exclamations that Prince William is driving the car. LOL
What do you think?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- @MariamsMusings Unless he signs with the Cubs 😀 1 day ago
- RT @DaltonRoss: I feel like I live in a perpetual state of being behind on every TV show in existence. It’s just a constant game of catch-u… 1 week ago
- @MariamsMusings @DriXander I remember meeting her as she hosted the CSI event. 3 weeks ago
- Me when I leave my Sony earbuds at home and have to wear my emergency @Apple #iPhone earbuds. #FirstWorldProblems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ESPNChiCubs Do you get a little kick out of this every time? @FatherofIndy https://t.co/WtyoI68T74 1 hour ago
- RT @ESPNChiCubs: From Elias: Willson Contreras is the first player in MLB history to hit the 1st pitch he saw in his career for a HR and th… 1 hour ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @MichaelSteele: Stop it. Let’s cut the pretense. @POTUS you told us what you really felt yesterday. No matter how many pieces of script… 15 hours ago
- RT @MikeLevinCA: Please retweet if you DO NOT believe a word that @realDonaldTrump just said. 15 hours ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: Things Republicans could do instead of send sad tweets 1. Pass legislation to protect the Mueller investigation 2. Subpoen… 1 day ago