The Ellen Show: Andy and Amy’s Haunted House
Since Halloween is just around the corner this week’s “viral video” is from the Ellen Show. Every year, host Ellen DeGeneres, sends an employee to a Haunted House. This year she decided to send Andy alongside Amy. The end product was pretty funny. Enjoy!
By the way, I don’t know how much better I would fare in those circumstances. 🙂
Do you scare easily?
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- #The100Season4finale was pretty good. Looking forward to season 5. 22 hours ago
- @TheGameSurvivor And yet not a single question to some of the other contestants. 😲 2 days ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: #GoTS7 begins 7.16 on @HBO. #GameofThrones https://t.co/N3L2HJuEnZ 3 days ago
- RT @MalcolmNance: Absolutely Right! twitter.com/bigjondaniel/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: If Hillary Clinton's son-in-law wanted secret back channel comms with the Russians, I and every other GOPer would be goi… 1 hour ago
- RT @samswey: White privilege is being able to assault someone, not get arrested, then go on to win election to Congress the next day. 1 hour ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- .@realDonaldTrump, you're a piece of shit. twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @jk_rowling: It accomplished the aim of expressing compassion, respect and solidarity. Do you sneer at funeral flowers, too? https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: It is most often styled as an open compound as a noun: 'body slam.' As a verb, hyphenate: 'body-slam.' https://t.co/m1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- Mom hires strippers for son’s 16th birthday party
- CVS/Pharmacy to mandate employees to undergo regular health screenings or pay a “surcharge”
- LeBron James is overrated
- Remember the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Prisoners (2013)
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Top 10 Pizzas