Kim Kardashian West poses for Paper Magazine
Kim Kardashian West has done it again. Kim posted a photo of her cover shot on Paper Magazine last night on her Instagram account alongside with the comment #BreaktheInternet. The photos immediately drew outrage and criticism from people who thought that they were not only lewd but inappropriate for a mother. The controversy consumed nearly every media and “news” outlet the next morning.
Readers of this blog know that I like to “Keep up with the Kardashians.” Despite the fact that I am not one of the millions of people annoyed with the family, at least not yet, I really don’t understand why people who supposedly don’t care about the Kardashians feel the need to comment of their distaste. If you don’t like Kim or her family there is a solution. Flip the channel, keep scrolling whenever you see them mentioned in an article or simply get a life. Because, frankly it’s incredulous to me when someone wastes time out of their life on neither things they supposedly don’t like nor care about. Life is much too precious and ephemeral for you to waste it on things you vehemently hate. It’s just a photo. Get over it.
These comments that somehow she should feel embarrassed because she is a mom are also kind of unfair. Just because she is a mom doesn’t mean she needs to wear a habit and lock herself in her house. Being a mom doesn’t make someone not sexy. I wonder if the same outrage is shown whenever a male or female actor shoots sexy, love scenes. Is that appropriate for their children?
Personally I think some of the people showing their displeasure are simply jealous of her. Maybe they are the same people who called her fat when she was pregnant. What dissenters don’t realize is that Kim has succeeded in what she sought to accomplish. The simple fact you are reading this post, have looked up the photos or commented on them is what she wanted (Hence #BreaktheInternet). In addition, people are still debating if she had butt implants. Even though she’s had an X-ray on her show to prove it is all natural, one has to ask themselves this simple question: Why do you even care? I watch their show and I don’t care.
Oh and by the way, had you ever heard of Paper Magazine before today? Because I sure I hadn’t. I think they achieved the goals they wanted. If you want her to go away, stop wasting your time talking and writing about her.
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @BlackGirlNerds: #BlackLightning is LIT! Literally! https://t.co/Zlv7YT6FKz 4 days ago
- Rewatching my favorite scene from the overrated #AmericanHustle. You know, when Amy Adams screams from ecstasy after taking a dump. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 4 days ago
- @_Camelia David is an example of what the show is supposed to be about. Not dancers or gymnasts being "perfect" every week. 6 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Astoundingly vile. twitter.com/noahcrothman/s… 1 day ago
- RT @politico: .@RepCummings on @VP Pence: "Either he's not telling the truth or he was running a sloppy shop" politi.co/2rpwZUd https… 2 days ago
- This girl is my spirit animal! You go, Khloe! #UmBeauty twitter.com/dinsmore_kyle/… 2 days ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- Well, aren't you a piece of shit, Geraldo. twitter.com/geraldorivera/… 5 hours ago
- RT @Glenn_Kitson: Manchester Muslim doctors working through the night, Manchester Muslim taxi drivers taking people home for free. You don'… 5 hours ago