Kim Kardashian West poses for Paper Magazine
Kim Kardashian West has done it again. Kim posted a photo of her cover shot on Paper Magazine last night on her Instagram account alongside with the comment #BreaktheInternet. The photos immediately drew outrage and criticism from people who thought that they were not only lewd but inappropriate for a mother. The controversy consumed nearly every media and “news” outlet the next morning.
Readers of this blog know that I like to “Keep up with the Kardashians.” Despite the fact that I am not one of the millions of people annoyed with the family, at least not yet, I really don’t understand why people who supposedly don’t care about the Kardashians feel the need to comment of their distaste. If you don’t like Kim or her family there is a solution. Flip the channel, keep scrolling whenever you see them mentioned in an article or simply get a life. Because, frankly it’s incredulous to me when someone wastes time out of their life on neither things they supposedly don’t like nor care about. Life is much too precious and ephemeral for you to waste it on things you vehemently hate. It’s just a photo. Get over it.
These comments that somehow she should feel embarrassed because she is a mom are also kind of unfair. Just because she is a mom doesn’t mean she needs to wear a habit and lock herself in her house. Being a mom doesn’t make someone not sexy. I wonder if the same outrage is shown whenever a male or female actor shoots sexy, love scenes. Is that appropriate for their children?
Personally I think some of the people showing their displeasure are simply jealous of her. Maybe they are the same people who called her fat when she was pregnant. What dissenters don’t realize is that Kim has succeeded in what she sought to accomplish. The simple fact you are reading this post, have looked up the photos or commented on them is what she wanted (Hence #BreaktheInternet). In addition, people are still debating if she had butt implants. Even though she’s had an X-ray on her show to prove it is all natural, one has to ask themselves this simple question: Why do you even care? I watch their show and I don’t care.
Oh and by the way, had you ever heard of Paper Magazine before today? Because I sure I hadn’t. I think they achieved the goals they wanted. If you want her to go away, stop wasting your time talking and writing about her.
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- @TheGameSurvivor Atlanta 2 days ago
- @TheGameSurvivor Love it! Proud to be an alumni. Having met her I can attest that she's a considerably sweet woma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @RamblersMBB: Final: Clayton Custer can do it all! See you in Atlanta! #Loyola - 63 UT - 62 #OnwardLU #MVCHoops https://t.co/4W1DGvtllU 2 days ago
- @HamiltonHilary https://t.co/LkIcJGcz3j 13 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: Dean Obeidallah: "Democrats have begun to fall head over heels in love with the goal of defeating Donald Trump and his agenda.… 13 hours ago
- .@kelly_clarkson yelling “it’s historical, read a book!” on #TheVoice because @blakeshelton didn’t get her… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- LMAO What a bunch of morons. 😆 twitter.com/nra/status/973… 5 days ago
- I’m never flying @United again. twitter.com/stephemcneal/s… 6 days ago
- Hey, @cta. You should tell your train conductors when they see people rushing down the stairs to catch the train th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Sebastian De La Cruz Garners Racist Backlash Following Performance at the NBA Finals
- Top 10 Pizzas
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- 5 Facts about the 4th of July
- Steph Strayer posts photo of “cheating husband” on Facebook to shame him
- What’s wrong with "American Idol?"
- "Gangnam Style" rapper Psy makes anti-American comments