Kim Kardashian West poses for Paper Magazine
Kim Kardashian West has done it again. Kim posted a photo of her cover shot on Paper Magazine last night on her Instagram account alongside with the comment #BreaktheInternet. The photos immediately drew outrage and criticism from people who thought that they were not only lewd but inappropriate for a mother. The controversy consumed nearly every media and “news” outlet the next morning.
Readers of this blog know that I like to “Keep up with the Kardashians.” Despite the fact that I am not one of the millions of people annoyed with the family, at least not yet, I really don’t understand why people who supposedly don’t care about the Kardashians feel the need to comment of their distaste. If you don’t like Kim or her family there is a solution. Flip the channel, keep scrolling whenever you see them mentioned in an article or simply get a life. Because, frankly it’s incredulous to me when someone wastes time out of their life on neither things they supposedly don’t like nor care about. Life is much too precious and ephemeral for you to waste it on things you vehemently hate. It’s just a photo. Get over it.
These comments that somehow she should feel embarrassed because she is a mom are also kind of unfair. Just because she is a mom doesn’t mean she needs to wear a habit and lock herself in her house. Being a mom doesn’t make someone not sexy. I wonder if the same outrage is shown whenever a male or female actor shoots sexy, love scenes. Is that appropriate for their children?
Personally I think some of the people showing their displeasure are simply jealous of her. Maybe they are the same people who called her fat when she was pregnant. What dissenters don’t realize is that Kim has succeeded in what she sought to accomplish. The simple fact you are reading this post, have looked up the photos or commented on them is what she wanted (Hence #BreaktheInternet). In addition, people are still debating if she had butt implants. Even though she’s had an X-ray on her show to prove it is all natural, one has to ask themselves this simple question: Why do you even care? I watch their show and I don’t care.
Oh and by the way, had you ever heard of Paper Magazine before today? Because I sure I hadn’t. I think they achieved the goals they wanted. If you want her to go away, stop wasting your time talking and writing about her.
Twitter: @adrakontaidis & @talkrealdebate
About adrakontaidisA conservative who doesn't pander to the GOP.
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- @Pierce_Brown Thank you! I kept thinking the same thing. 1 day ago
- #CrisisOnEarthX was a very good crossover event. Some of the best TV I've watched all year. 2 weeks ago
- RT @AMAs: Miss independent. Miss self-sufficient. Miss keep your distance... because @kelly_clarkson owned the #AMAs stage! #KELLYxAMAs htt… 4 weeks ago
- Congratulations to my other baby brother! Arshad, I am incredibly… instagram.com/p/Bc0mkZWgbajg… 7 hours ago
- RT @Pontifex: We become holy when we work for others. When we do so, we continue the creative action of God in history. 1 day ago
- RT @PreetBharara: Agreed. Robert Mueller's attackers are virtually all political operatives & ideologues. They have always been the swamp;… 1 day ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- Assholes. twitter.com/davidsirota/st… 2 days ago
- .@DIRECTVService Your playback feature is flawed. In the middle of a movie, it will suddenly fast-forward to the end. 2 days ago
- .@realDonaldTrump https://t.co/Ld64RStBnj 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- LeBron James is overrated
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Ashton Kutcher’s Speech—Teen Choice Awards 2013
- Top 10 Pizzas
- 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- What’s wrong with "American Idol?"
- Michigan high school ignores rape accusations to protect star basketball player
- Lesbian student wins Prom King at Lane Tech High School
- Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner Take on Paparazzi
- Sunday Night Football Theme Song: Carrie Underwood vs. Faith Hill