Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, James Harrison, took to Instagram on Saturday to say he was returning two awards his sons James III and Henry received from a local athletics event. Harrison noted that while he is proud of his young children, he only wants his sons to earn “real” trophies. The 37-year-old says he doesn’t want his children to feel entitled, adding “cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better.” Read More…
I just read an article on Yahoo.com about a mom who claims United Airlines humiliated her family. The family of six was returning to Newark, New Jersey from the Dominican Republic when they were approached by a flight attendant about a safety concern. Elit Kirschenbaum’s 3-year-old daughter, Ivy, has Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy and is a stroke survivor. The family bought Ivy a seat (in the economy section) because they were aware of federal regulations requiring anyone older than 2 to purchase their own seat. Read More…
Kim Kardashian West has done it again. Kim posted a photo of her cover shot on Paper Magazine last night on her Instagram account alongside with the comment #BreaktheInternet. The photos immediately drew outrage and criticism from people who thought that they were not only lewd but inappropriate for a mother. The controversy consumed nearly every media and “news” outlet the next morning. Read More…
It’s been awhile since I last posted a viral video and I am reintroducing the theme with a funny clip that is going viral on YouTube. Similar to the viral campaign entitled Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise which aided in promoting the film Carrie (2013), the marketing department of the upcoming film Devil’s Due released their own genius campaign.
Hope you found it as funny as I did. Read More…
This is my selection for “viral video of the week.” I don’t know what it says about me but I was looking forward to Halloween this year simply for this now annual tradition. Read More…
Last week I posted a hilarious clip from “The Ellen Show.” Ellen DeGeneres, the host, sent two of her employees to a haunted house. The end product was priceless (click here to view that video). Since last week’s horror excursion proved fruitful Ellen decided to send the same two employees to another “scary” place.
Enjoy! Read More…
Since Halloween is just around the corner this week’s “viral video” is from the Ellen Show. Every year, host Ellen DeGeneres, sends an employee to a Haunted House. This year she decided to send Andy alongside Amy. The end product was pretty funny. Enjoy! Read More…
This week’s “viral video” is a segment from last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. In the segment random people on Hollywood Blvd. are asked questions about the origins of Christopher Columbus. All I have to say is that some people need to re-read our history.
Enjoy! Read More…
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @ZachZaidman: Jordan Howard helped lead #Bears to their first road win in 658 days https://t.co/hYzglYkDtU 1 day ago
- RT @NickFriedell: Theo on setting up the rotation for Dodgers: “We’ll figure it out on the plane before the heavy drinking starts.” Ha. 3 days ago
- RT @NHLBlackhawks: Well that was a nice way to start the season. #HAWKSWIN https://t.co/rRiZDpgzMl 1 week ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 2 years ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 2 years ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 2 years ago
- RT @rejectedjokes: THIS IS FUCKING INSANE! EVERY DAY THERE IS A NEW REASON TO YELL "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!" twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 5 hours ago
- Assholes. twitter.com/jessicavalenti… 5 hours ago
- #MeToo https://t.co/GgknlzWAGI 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Why I Oppose Capital Punishment…
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses
- LeBron James is overrated
- USC says Woman wasn’t Raped Because Alleged ASSAILANT didn’t Orgasm
- Top 10 Pizzas
- Prisoners (2013)
- Winter Storm Saturn brings Chicago its biggest snowfall this season
- What the heck has happened to Amanda Bynes?
- Jim Carrey will "boycott" new movie “Kick Ass 2”