It’s been awhile since I last posted a viral video and I am reintroducing the theme with a funny clip that is going viral on YouTube. Similar to the viral campaign entitled Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise which aided in promoting the film Carrie (2013), the marketing department of the upcoming film Devil’s Due released their own genius campaign.
Hope you found it as funny as I did. Read More…
This is my selection for “viral video of the week.” I don’t know what it says about me but I was looking forward to Halloween this year simply for this now annual tradition. Read More…
Last week I posted a hilarious clip from “The Ellen Show.” Ellen DeGeneres, the host, sent two of her employees to a haunted house. The end product was priceless (click here to view that video). Since last week’s horror excursion proved fruitful Ellen decided to send the same two employees to another “scary” place.
Enjoy! Read More…
Since Halloween is just around the corner this week’s “viral video” is from the Ellen Show. Every year, host Ellen DeGeneres, sends an employee to a Haunted House. This year she decided to send Andy alongside Amy. The end product was pretty funny. Enjoy! Read More…
This week’s “viral video” is a segment from last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. In the segment random people on Hollywood Blvd. are asked questions about the origins of Christopher Columbus. All I have to say is that some people need to re-read our history.
Enjoy! Read More…
This week’s viral video is from a segment from Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show. In the clip, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Stephen Merchant and Fallon battle to see who can lip sync the best. The result was an entertaining and rather hilarious “battle.” Read More…
This week’s “video of the week” is a commercial I saw the other day. Although I am not a beer enthusiast, the message conveyed in this Guinness Beer commercial makes me want to get one of their products. I don’t want to say too much about the parameters of the short clip, so with that this is the commercial I found so inspiring: Read More…
- When Justice Failed
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Donald Trump’s views on ‘anchor babies’ are a bit hypocritical
- James Harrison returning his sons’ “participation trophies”
- Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Could Pose Major Impediment to her Presidential Campaign
- RT @GameOfThrones: #GoTS7 begins 7.16 on @HBO. #GameofThrones https://t.co/N3L2HJuEnZ 20 hours ago
- RT @BlackGirlNerds: #BlackLightning is LIT! Literally! https://t.co/Zlv7YT6FKz 5 days ago
- @_Camelia David is an example of what the show is supposed to be about. Not dancers or gymnasts being "perfect" every week. 1 week ago
- RT @SenWarren: .@realDonaldTrump promised not to cut Social Security. I’ve looked at the budget, & here it is: $73B in Social Security cuts… 20 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Trump hires personal lawyer for Russia investigation: reports hill.cm/ZxWYFst https://t.co/6s5NLESkUE 20 hours ago
- RT @LBardugo: SoC is on sale! Dare I say... it's a steal? (I am so sorry. So deeply sorry.) twitter.com/FierceReads/st… 20 hours ago
- Hope everyone is having a great #LaborDay2015 1 year ago
- RT @CarrieMuskat: Final #Cubs 14, D-backs 5. Rizzo grand slam, Russell 2 HRs, Baez 3 H/1 HR. Lester 5 IP 1 year ago
- Kentucky clerk, Kim Davis, refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses wp.me/p2Gcas-1ft #KimDavis #Kentucky #RowanCounty #gaymarriage 1 year ago
- Well, aren't you a piece of shit, Geraldo. twitter.com/geraldorivera/… 1 day ago
- RT @Glenn_Kitson: Manchester Muslim doctors working through the night, Manchester Muslim taxi drivers taking people home for free. You don'… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why is “The Walking Dead” so popular?
- Sebastian De La Cruz Garners Racist Backlash Following Performance at the NBA Finals
- Should you be able to name your baby ‘Messiah’?
- Stacie Halas, a California Teacher fired for Porn Past, loses appeal
- Rehtaeh Parsons hangs herself after gang-rape photos go viral
- Newsweek: The Suicide Epidemic
- Top 10 Hollywood Actors
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralyzed U.S. Swimmer, is Banned from Paralympic World Championships
- Prisoners (2013)